Page " Moment " by Niniscrap

12:00 pm Niniscrap 1 Comments

Hello to everyone,

Today it's my turn for my first article on the blog. I would like to thank all the team Papericious for their confidence in me.

I have the pressure of the first article. And I hope this page you will.
For this page, I used two collections of paper, the new design "wedding".
Loved mixed papers, torn. This gives a lot of dimension to the page.


And here is my page




some zoom


I worked the media on the bottom of my page using modeling paste and acrylic paint



Then I worked with my ink to give contrast to my page
A few drops of ink and gesso mixed with water.


I finally build my page on the side of paper, and gave a bunch effect on the side of the photo.

materials used





Really I hope you enjoy it ....
See you soon.



You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout :) :) love the pink theme, the textures are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete