Tea Time DIY

1:55 pm Pixiedust 0 Comments

Hello My Crafty Friends,


I am back with another project with Papericious Pre marked MDF bases and chalk paints.

A cup of tea shared with a loved one is happiness tasted and time well spent . So today’s project is a quick DIY to beautify your tea tray.

For today’s project I used premarked Mdf base – kettle . I started with priming my mdf base using the chalk paint Natural white . Once it dried, i added colours Tangerine yellow, Fuchsia, Peacock Blue , Brink Pink and Icy Fresh.

I added 2 coats of paint. These chalk paints are really amazing and a must try. I love the texture of these paints when they dry up and all the colours are amazing .

Once the colours dried up I added the word Positivi-tea using my white marker.

Then using my hot glue gun i glued this premarked mdf Kettle on the tea bag holder and kept it in my tea tray. Serve tea with style and Positivi- tea.

 

Can’t believe it was so easy to make and it came out soo beautiful. These Premarked bases made my life so easy and crafting fun.

I will be back soon with another project soon.

Until then

Happy Crafting

Anshita Talwar

Supplies used are from Papericious

            Premarked MDF Kettle base

                        
                            Chalk Paints

You Might Also Like

0 comments: