mixedmedia panel

11:31 am madhabi's craft studio 0 Comments




 Hello friends! This is Madhabi Roy on today's Papericious blog, sharing with you a mixedmedia panel. 

Products used are Papericious ( white heavy gesso, black heavy gesso, crackle paste), chipboard frame . All the products are available on www.papericious.com

To start, I took an oval shaped mdf board and applied black heavy gesso on it. After drying, I applied white crackle paste .

After the crackle paste dried, I got a beautiful crackle texture and applied black heavy gesso over the entire texture.


Then I applied black heavy gesso to the chipboard frame and other elements and making a composition, keeping the frame as focal point,  I glued everything to the panel.


At last I coloured the whole panel with dry brush technique and  used white heavy gesso to higlight the details of the elements and my final project looks like this.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope I've inspired you to try it too.
With love
Happy Crafting!















You Might Also Like

0 comments: