Buddha Wall Frame

11:00 am Priti Kedia Meghani 0 Comments

 Hello friends,

Hope you are doing great and having a beautiful day! This is Priti here, and I am so thrilled to be back in the Papericious design team. I will be sharing some beautiful decoupage projects with the Mdf bases, Decoupage papers and Decoupage mediums from Papericious. 
Today, I have this wonderful piece of art on the blog - a Buddha wall frame, which is sure to bring a lot of positive vibes.

This is such an amazing base. I totally love the design and this hand carved frame. I am sure that it will look as beautiful with any design of decoupage paper.

I first cut the Buddha printed decoupage paper after drawing an outline of the frame. I made sure that the placement was right and I got the design exactly as I wanted. The best part is that these A4 size Papericious Decoupage Papers are of perfect size for this base. I primed the base with white gesso and then used the Papericious Decoupage Glue to paste the decoupage paper on the base. As a sealer, I have used the Papericious Gloss Varnish which gives this project such a nice finish.


The outer frame is coloured with Dark brown chalk paint and then I have dry brushed gold chalk paint and some art waxes to get his beautiful vintage look. 


Supplies Used:


I really enjoyed making this wall panel and I hope I have inspired you to create one for your home too. It's an easy and super quick diy project which you can make with minimal supplies. I would love to know if you liked this home decor piece. See you soon.

Love,
Priti



You Might Also Like

0 comments: