Festive Favours ft. Foiled Essential Patterned Papers

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


 Hello friends!
This is Parita Galani, here today sharing with you few festive crafts with Papericious' recently released gorgeous Foiled Essential Papers. I am absolutely in love with papers, with its variety of colors with different foiled patterns, they are perfect for absolutely any project.

As Diwali is round the corner I have made some variety of mini projects which is perfect for this beautiful festive season.

Project 1
I have created below an entire project using just 2 sheets of 12" by 12" of Papericious Fun Fiesta 12" X 12" Foiled Paper Pack. It includes Mini Treat Box, Scalloped Envelope, 2 Gift Cards/Coin Gifting Envelopes and 2 Gift Tags. I so love the combination of hot pink with lime green along with foiled patterns. It's so very festive!





Project 2
 I have created Money Envelopes using the Ethnica 12" X 12" Foiled Paper Pack, which are perfect for gifting in upcoming festive as well as wedding season. The bright shades of red, orange, and blue are just so fantastic!
Lets have a look at my project:



Supplies Used:

I hope you guys liked my projects and will create such festive projects of your own using this beautiful collection.
Keep crafting!

Best regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: