Whimsical Garden Photo Album ft. Sugar Plum

11:00 am Parita Galani 0 Comments


 Hello friends!
This is Parita Galani, here today sharing with you all a beautiful quick flip album using Papericious' recently released Sugar Plum Paper Collection.

This paper pack with its whimsical hues and elements is perfect for all projects like scrapbooking, card making, frames, gift boxes and so on, possibilities are endless.
I have created an album mainly focusing on using the beautiful hues of the paper pack and than simply layered it with photo mats, pockets, tags and embellishments. I am absolutely loving how beautifully patterns and colors are blending, truly looking ethereal.

Lets have a look at my project- Whimsical Garden Photo Album


I hope you guys liked my project. We would love to see what you create using Papericious' new collections, so don't forget to tag us on your social media.

Keep Crafting!
Best regards,
Parita K Galani

You Might Also Like

0 comments: