Papericious Guest Designer - Priyanka Singh | Pregnancy Keepsake Box ft. 'Mama in the Making'

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello everyone,
This is Hussena here, and I am so thrilled and excited to introduce you to our Guest Designer for the month of May who is none other than, Priyanka Singh!

Priyanka, is an accomplished artist and designer who excels at various forms of paper crafting, be it Scrapbooking, Card Making, Flower Making, and more. It's so wonderful to have her here with us and I can't wait for you to check out the gorgeous project she has made using our latest release: Mama in the Making. Please join me in giving a warm welcome to her!

Here's what Priyanka has to say about her project:

Hello to all my dear crafty friends!
Hope you all are doing well and keeping safe. 
I'm Priyanka, from Prika - All About Crafts Studio and I am so happy to be a guest designer for Papericious this month. I recently got my hands on the NEW "Mama in the Making" Paper Collection by Papericious and have a wonderful Keepsake Box to share using this adorable Patterned Paper Pack.

Today, I am sharing my very first inspiration post using the Mama in the Making Paper Collection. I have made this very unique project to document the magical journey of nine months in my project. This paper collection is just perfect to make any kind of pregnancy-themed album/journal or other such projects.

I have created a 3D Box in the front as a display, so that it can double up as a Home Décor piece too. This also keeps all your pregnancy stages documented inside in a wonderful manner! I hope you enjoy checking out the rest of the details.


Now, for the fun part - The box actually lights up with an on/off switch. Ain't that cool!?









Do take time to leave your love for this inspiration and don't forget to tag Papericious (@papericious) if you create something using the new Paper Packs.

Much Love and Hugs!
XOXO,
Priyanka 
-------------

If you liked Priyanka's project, please do not hesitate to leave a comment! She would love to hear what you think of her projects. 

You can find Priyanka on social media here:

Stay tuned for Priyanka's next post using our Peek A Boo Patterned Paper Pack in the coming weeks. We can't wait to share her delightful creations with you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: