Papericious April Guest Designer - Nupur Priya

11:00 am Hussena 0 Comments


Hello everyone,
This is Hussena here, and I am super happy about our post today as we have a former DT Member as our Guest Designer for the month of April who is none other than the lovely, Nupur Priya!

Nupur is a talented crafter and designer who loves creating and exploring different art forms, be it Card Making, Scrapbooking, Flower Making, Watercolouring, and more. Her style is clean, crisp, and striking with use of impeccable colours and technique. We are so happy to have her here with us and I can't wait for you to check out the beautiful project she has made using our latest release: Mama in the Making. Please join me in giving a warm welcome to her!

Let's hear from Nupur:
Hello Everyone!
I am Nupur Priya from Nupur Creatives and I am happy to be guest designing for Papericious this month. Thank you Aastha for giving me this opportunity!

Papericious has released a beautiful collection this month and for today's project I choose Mama in the Making - Die Cut Embellishment Sheets and Mom to Be - Laser Cut Chipboards

As the name suggests, this is a pregnancy related Paper Collection and it has gorgeous images, lovely colors, and even the pregnancy milestone cards. The die cut sheets are great for those who cannot fussy cut the images or don't have the time to do it. The beautiful images are already cut. You just have to pop it out and use on your projects. The chipboard sentiments compliment this this set perfectly.

This card came together quickly using the elements from this collection.



I have also made a video on how I made this card on my YouTube Channel.





I hope I was able to inspire you today. Don't forget to tag Papericious (@papericious) if you create something using the new Paper Packs. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Nupur
-------------

If you liked Nupur's project, please do not hesitate to leave a comment! She would love to hear what you think of her project. 

You can find Nupur on social media here:

Stay tuned for her next post using our Peek A Boo Patterned Paper Pack in the coming week. We can't wait to share her wonderful creations with you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: