Personalised Piggy Bank ft. Pretty Pixie

6:05 pm Palchincreation 0 Comments


Hello everyone,
Priya this side from Palchin Creation with an adorable personalized Piggy Bank using Pretty Pixie Paper Collection.
I have pictorial too on making of this cute piggy bank.
Here it is, enjoy:


TUTORIAL:

  • First, I gathered all the supplies I need for my project.

  • Then, I gave two coats of Chalk Paint to my base of Piggy Bank using Papericious Pearl Pink Chalk Paint.          

  • Then, I cut the paper from Pretty Pixie in size of 4.25 X 4.25 inches, and glued it on my base using Papericious Decoupage Glue.

  • Then, I embellished my piggy bank using some cute chipboard pieces and glued my niece name on it.

And that's all, this cute personalised piggy bank is ready.
I hope you guys like it
Thanks for stopping by,
Xoxo!

Supplies Used:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: