Jungle Scene Theme Cards for Kids

11:12 am Priya 0 Comments

Hi All,

This is Priya here from Priya-n-Papers. I am here today to share 2 super cute jungle themed cards. I have used Papericious back to Basics paper pad to make these. The simplicity and trendy pattern of this pack makes it my instant choice to make fun cards using dies. The colors are so fun as well to play with.
One of the card is pop up card. The jungle scene pops up when you open the card. Here it is.
For this card, I used green checkered paper to create the background. I have mixed and matched Papericious papers with plain cardstock.
I came up with my own dimensions to create the grassy scenes. I have used Back to Basics papers extensively to create the clouds, water and jungle critters.
On to the second card. The front panel of my second card is almost as like the first one, only difference is the background. I used 2 different color papers to make the background.
This card isn't a pop up card, but I have created a variation of jungle scene to showcase how we can use our papers and dies in different ways.
Here is inside of 2 cards opened together.
I had absolutely fun creating these! The sentiment say "It's your special day, Go Wild, Party Animal".  I am sure kids will love these!
Supplies Used :
Back to Basics Paper Pack (6x6 inches)
That's it from my side, hope you guys liked it. This paper pack is a must have for all paper crafters. I am gonna stock up on these on my Trip to India!
Happy Crafting!
Priya

You Might Also Like

0 comments: