Decoupaged Glass Bottle

11:00 am Kriti Mishra 1 Comments


Namaste Everyone!!

This is Kriti today with an inspiration post...
The perfect way to use up your empty bottles is to alter them. Today's post is based on decoupage, which is a simple and effective way to recycle glass bottles and jars and create beautiful, unique decorations for your home and office.

Recently Papericious has launched some new decoupage papers and they can be used to create different gorgeous projects.

This is the project..



I started with a plain glass bottle that had been cleaned inside and out by soaking it in hot water( labels were removed) and then left it to dry. Then I have coated the bottle with two coats of white gesso.

After that I have applied Soft Rock Chalk paint by Papericious with the help of sponge.

Next, selected a beautiful decoupage paper from Whimsical Pack. I had cut some floral motifs. The quality of this paper is awesome, however, I felt it might be a little too firm to mould to the circular shape of my bottle. So, to save myself, I have moisten the backside of the paper with water, let it set a moment and then applied the Papericious Decoupage glue. Then positioned both the motifs and applied decoupage glue with a flat brush.

After that sponged the bottle with Dried Lavender Chalk Paint and embellished it.

Few more pics..





I hope you liked the post..

Hugs !!

Kriti Mishra

Supplies used:-






You Might Also Like

1 comment: