Birthday layout with tutorial

10:52 am kavitha 3 Comments

Hello everyone,

 its Kavitha here today and i am sharing a layout tutorial with "Happy birthday" collection.
This collection is so happy and bright and i  just love the prints.So i decided to make a birthday theme layout for a little girl.This is totally different from my usual mixed media layouts,its clean and cluttered style with more of colors and layers and still with lots of white space left,hope you like this attempt of mine.

I took a rough 12 by 12 sheet and planned my layout first.I marked the the area where i want the pattern paper,cut them out n used as template.
Using the template i cut the pattern papers as shown
Now i glued down the papers and used a fussy cut banner from the pattern paper collection
I cut down some pattern papers in various sizes from the collection for my layers,as my base is white and the pattern papers also has more white i used some papers from pretty basics collection for my first layer so that it will elevate the layout from the background(both the collections matches so well).
I used lots of stickers  and enamel dots to make it more fun n colorful
Few close ups..



Thank you for stopping by.


Happy crafting,
 




You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Kavitha! ^__^ Thank you for the tutorial! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout.thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo and fun layout!

    ReplyDelete