Star shaped mini album

12:51 pm kavitha 5 Comments

Hello everyone,
Its kavitha here today and i am sharing a super fun little mini album made using Little star collection.The colors n prints in this collection are so bright n happy and the coordinating embellishments makes the work much more easier.

Making a star shaped album was in my to-do list for long time,but lot of paper go waste for this shape,i kept wondering whether i should attempt it or not.When i saw this Little star collection in my DT pack this month i know it times to make one.Can you believe over all the album measures around 8 1/2 inches,but due to shape its looks small.

I cut the shape with my silhouette machine both in card stock n pattern papers,glued them together.For adding pic i cut circle shape with largest circle die from spellbinders and used embellishments from the paper pack.Its was super quick n fun to make.






Hope you liked my project for today,see ya all soon

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 





You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. What an innovative project, Kavi and fabulous use of the Little Star paper pack. I LOVE love, love this. Such an adorable mini album :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a freek for baby albums and totally love this creation
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute in star style, perfect and very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing a star-shaped album for the first time and it's so beautifully made. Love it.

    ReplyDelete