Mixed Media Card with Papericious Infinity Collection

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 7 Comments

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

I've mixed media card to share with you today!


I've used Papericious Infinity Collection. It has beautiful soft color mixed media papers .....
LOVE them!!




Card is 6*6" in size. I created two layers with Papericious papers. You will find  Pink roses are peeking from below. Edges of papers are distressed.




I've created texture design with modelling paste and stencil for more interest.
Clock image is a diecut available in the Papericious colletcion, I inked it a bit with Spun sugar distress ink, I used Papericious blending tool for that.




I've created lots of layers with doilies, diecuts, chipboard, leaves, flowers and laces.
Many of these embellishments are created with Papericious papers.




Hope you liked my card!
Papericious Infinity collection is awesome for making anything....layouts, canvas, 3D projects, cards, altered art. 



Thanks so much for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

7 comments: