Embellishments with Vintage Rosewood!

11:16 am Unknown 4 Comments

I (yes it's me again, Halak) was super thrilled when given the opportunity to work with the Vintage Rosewood paper stack.

Had been staring at the papers for an entire week, (my parents thought I'd gone nuts) not because I didn't know what to do with them, but simply because all the designs are oh-so-gorgeous... inlaid with a whole lot of roses and woodgrain texture print, so how best to capture that?

I'm sure you must have seen the stunning scrapbooks and album projects that my fellow Papericious DT members made.

So, I went ahead and created something that would perfectly compliment scrapbooks, albums and cards!

Yeah... I made embellishments!
Using the gorgeously classy paper sheets from Vintage Rosewood paper stack with some stamps, ink, glitter, beads, rhinestones, ribbon, washi tape, stencils etc. I made an assortment of embellishments that would go with a whole bunch of varied projects! (I even fussy cut! Gasp! Yes, it's true!)

Let me tell you, Papericious paper takes ink really well. I have directly stamped onto the paper for my project. It is also great for stenciling and ink blending! I even went ahead and directly colored a stamped image using Sakura Pens. (Yeah... how cool is that!) ^__^

Here are some fun close-ups, check these out!  

I made tag, decorated quotes and messages, a paper tile! (The one in the shape of a flower, using Papericious paper, some pearls and glossy accents), a fussy cut bead decorated feather and added a bit of color to a stamped image!

Really guys, the options are endless! I just made simple shapes for the benefit of those who don't have any crazy fancy tools, but image the quantity you can make when you combine these ideas with die-cut shapes! Or just directly die-cut these!

Go ahead, make custom embellishments for your scrapbooks from the same paper out of which you create the scrapbooks. No other embellishment will co-ordinate like it and you definitely will have a whole lotta fun in the process! ^__^

I hope you enjoyed looking at these and it inspired to make something new today!

Till next time! *Hugs*


Posted via Blogaway

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Halak, they are gorgeous! Wow beautiful my dear. Just like your heart <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much dear Salima, you are the best. ^__^ <3 So happy to know you liked them. *Big Panda Hugs to you my friend.*

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! Those are insanely cool!!!!!!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Suzy! ^__^ Absolutely thrilled that you like them! Your range of stamps goes fabulously well with these papers. <3 *Big Panda Hugs to you my dear friend*

      Delete